Thursday, December 3, 2009

The week that has passed


It's almost Christmas! YAAAAY!

It's also that time of year, SWINE FLU!

It's obviously A HUGE DEAL and something YOU REALLY NEED TO FREAK OUT ABOUT!
This picture is from the Stockholm newspaper DN. As of now there are EIGHT people who have died in Sweden. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


A funny bike and a funny cookie were observed by me, one of them was also eaten by me,
Guess which one!



These wonderful guys from Spain visited Estocolmo and two of them surfed my couch.
They brought the funny cookies.



The weather was finally nice, so Max, Bruno, and I went for a walk. We were going to go a certain way but missed our turn and ended up taking a walk 2 times longer than we planned. Oh well!


We walked around a lake.

Here's me not relaxing...


 Stockholm University's Phonetics lab assistant at WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment