Thursday, February 17, 2011

Random things round here and yonder

I like grapefruit! Not too much more to say about that...

 These dates were not made up! At least that's what the guy who had the pamphlets fervently declared.
I  bet he's gonna be pisssssssed on May 22nd.
Or should I say May 22st?
Actually after I took this photo I realized it was supposed to be 32 Street but... whatever 32st Street is funnier.

Here is my contribution to http://www.unnecessaryquotes.com/
This is on the bus I ride everyday to the university. I don't know why someone would get the idea to drill there, basically into the wall of the bus.
Oh yeah, and I looked into submitting something to unecessaryquotes.com and saw this message:
"  Things I see a lot: silica gel "do not eat"; hair dryer labels; inside the bus "do not drill"; Wal-mart sign about IDs; coffee machine with "2" cup sizes; employees must "wash hands"; that failblog post.  "

Haha! Guess it's not so crazy after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment