Tuesday, November 17, 2009

DOGSDOGSDOGSDOGSDOGSDOGS!!!!!

Ok so this phlog may be on it's way to turning into a what Kelly thinks is weird/funny/interesting/etc. blog + photos I like. BUT, I had to share two funny things with all of you.
First, Blogspot has a random blog function. It should be up at the top and says "next blog". Well they claim that it's supposed to take me to pages that are similar in content to my blog. I ended up going through about 50 blogs about dogs, and a couple about cats. Some samples of Blog names....

The SunTrip Samoyeds and A Border Collie

Sashaville
This is about the life of Sasha, a Siberian Husky, who lives in Philadelphia, PA

Charlie's dog blog

EYE OF THE PUGZ!

Coton Tales with Bebe ! The Coton de Tulear is a small, rare breed dog.

d.o.g.'s world  through the looking glass....

Dogs of Melbourne 

(this last blog seems to be some person who takes photos of any dog in Melbourne they come across)

So either I've somehow tricked Blogspot into thinking my blog is all about DOGS! Or people are only blogging about their dogs. Or in Melbourne's case, everybody elses.

Then I found one weird blog of this lady who dresses her babies up and they look really creepy.  http://www.thedailyevie.com/?expref=next-blog

Ok, so the second funny thing is wayyyyy funnier.

I was at my swim class today getting changed and this woman has her swim cap on, and her swim goggles around her neck and starts to head out towards the pool and then she says out loud "oh yeah! i should probably put my bathingsuit on first"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Man, I laughed for so long imagining her walking out to the pool naked. Good thing she remember her swimsuit!


No comments:

Post a Comment