Sunday, August 29, 2010

France first time 'round

There was a big Smith reunion in St. Julien le Montagnier and I was one of the lucky two cousins who got to go, but compared to all the others, I practically live in the neighborhood.
I got to see my viscous cousin Chauncey who was really into his candy teeth.

I also got to see African Dad.

We ate a lot of food a lot of the time.

We went to a cool fort in Sisteron.
 Chauncey was REALLY happy about that.
Here's the fort's nosepicker, aka uncle Barry, caught on camera!
from a window of the fort
The mountain next to the fort. You can just picture the tectonic plates SMASHING together!
If you click on the photo for detail you can see the people walking around in between the layers at the bottom of the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment