Sunday, August 29, 2010

My birthday in Hökvattnet

Here are some photos from Hökvattnet where I celebrated my 24th birthday with my Mormor, Göran, Mom, Danielle, and Thomas!
We played my new travel Scrabble game and liked the no rules version that Zach introduced me to this summer. Results can be quite entertaining as you can see from "wildnazisex" and "gaytaebo".
Unfortunately, you don't always get the letters you want. It's a bit blurry but here is Thomas with only consonants (d, v, d, m, c, n, l) while I had only vowels (y, o, a, u, i, a, u).
Here we are eating birthday cake!
Here's Göran opening the can of surströmming (stinky fish).
Here's Mom looking nervous about the stinky fish.
The next day we went fishing. Here's Danielle smiling despite no results...
 Here's a dead skeeter I smashed, but I dunno who's blood that is.
Our last day Thomas finally got vowels! What words contain no consonants....

No comments:

Post a Comment