Friday, October 15, 2010

CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!

Today Mary and I went to the Chocolate fair at the Nordic museum and totally pigged out on chocolate samples.

We went to the kids room where we got to make marzipan sculptures. Here's Mary's crocodile on the left and my weird snake thing on the right.

 Here's me pigging out at the supposedly world's biggest chocolate fountain.

Here's one of the many stands selling chocolate truffles, but this one had the most variety and they all looked AWESOME!
The truffles I bought, minus one cause I ate it before I got home to the camera.
Clockwise from top left: pear cognac, wild strawberry and rhubarb, glögg (christmas spiced wine), blueberry cardamom, blackberry vanilla, and fig/red wine.
YUM!
The missing one was ädelost which is Swedish blue cheese.

1 comment: