Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Smiskotheque turns 100 (posts)

Hey! This is the Smiskotheque's 100th post!

Where have we been since the Smiskotheque started a little over a year ago?
 I moved to a new apartment where I had a small neighbor who liked to hang on my terrace.

 I contributed to the takeover of Stockholm by rabbits.

I rummaged through drawers and found  my great great Grandfather's notebook from 1894

 I visited Berlin with some friends

Stockholm got covered in LOTS of snow
 I visited Mali

 Miss Kattson came to live with me for a while

 I went to Cyprus

 I collected a ton of cans at the Walpurgis festivities in Uppsala

 Visited lots of cows

Took a trip with Zach to Croatia and a few neighboring countries

 I was plagued by dead birds over the summer

 I moved to a new hood

 I celebrated my birthday with family and friends and stinky fish

I took a trip to Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment